‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Friday, October 15, 2010

Tooth-less.

     So, I may be the last person ever to see this movie but last night, in my boredom, I went and rented "How to Train Your Dragon," grabbed some Whataburger and proceeded to watch said movie.
     As I popped it into my DVD player, I said to myself, "I hope it's as good as they told me." As the first few minutes go by, I got hooked and I've got to say, there was not point where I thought any part was boring or unnecessary.  It flowed perfectly and seamlessly. Thank you, Dreamworks! I absolutely LOVED the movie.

     Needless to say, I think I squealed out of excitement more that any given person should at any time. Ever. I now want  my very own dragon ASAP. Preferably, Toothless himself. Kthanks.


(Copyright Paramount Pictures)



BTW, If you HAVEN'T seen this movie, go watch it. Now. Consider it Homework. Case dismissed. 

-JLSR

No comments:

Post a Comment