‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Saturday, October 23, 2010

POCKET

     As I spend today's afternoon "working" at Pocket helping my friend K out, I am surprised at how annoying kids are these days. They have a complete disregard for anything other than themselves and they have no R-E-S-P-E-C-T for their elders and for those who are working. I hope that whenever I have kids, they learn to shut the hell up when an adult is speaking to you and be courteous to those in the Customer Service industry (e.g. The shoe lady at Dillard's).
     I myself have been an a-hole to a few Customer Service people. I will refer to them as VICTIMS. Because really? That's what they are. Although, I only justify screaming or overworking said victims if they don't do their jobs OR if they are a little bitch. You know it and I know it; we all have gotten that lady at Neiman or at your local store that thinks she's all that. Only in these cases it may apply.
     Anyhow, BACK to my main point! Has youth these days gotten brattier? Our generation was something but we KNEW to respect elders and others. I'm sitting here, looking out at these kids and I'm shocked! Utterly and completely shocked.

     Someone needs to smack some sense into these kids. I nominate myself.


     What do you people think?



x/x -Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment