‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Thursday, October 7, 2010

21 Years and Yellow Roses.

     21 years. 21 years is how long my parents have been married! Congrats Mom and Dad! I couldn't have picked better parents, seriously. I know there are many years to come! Los amo!

    Gosh, can you imagine? 20 plus years! I want that! I'm not even remotely close to get married and I'm even further away from being in a relationship. I don't know about you kids but I totally see myself getting married sometime in the future.

(Photo from WholeBlossoms.com)

  I'm pretty sure I'm a couple (and when I say a couple, I mean A COUPLE) of years away from my friends starting to get married and that freaks me out. I wonder who's walking down the aisle first? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment