‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jalo-Win

     Seeing that it's the eve before Halloween and I plan to have a night similar to that of The Hangover I just want to tell everyone that no matter how crazy the night gets, you always have to be safe! Don't drink and drive, don't smoke and fly and also, remember that (this I'll say and Spanish) sin globo, NO HAY FIESTA. Literally translated? There is no party without a balloon. What it really means? There will be no lovin' without a rubber.
      What I'm trying to say is have a great time!! Have a Happy Halloween!


-JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment