‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pet Obesity Awareness Day.

Self Explanatory.

     This is one of the happiest days of my life. I love me some chunky dog that may or may not be mistaken for a giant radioactive tick. I kid, I kid. :) No but please, be very aware of the health of your pets whether they be dogs, cats, pigs or turkeys! Actually, I take that back, fatten the turkey, Thanksgiving is next month! I KID! I kid. XD
     No but seriously, please take care of your pets and yourself for that matter!


Cheers animal lovers!
-JorgeL


Click HERE to visit a pet site with TIPS for losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment