‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

      So my friends have blogs and I like this. 7 years ago, I had a blog. A very stupid blog in which I shared too much and people took advantage of that so the fact that blogs are popping up everywhere is a kick in the balls to those who made fun of me. Suck it.
      These are 3 of my friends who do very different things. I'll try to post new blogs of interesting people every couple of weeks. If you ever need the links of the blogs I follow, scroll all the way down. They're all listed here on my blog. Enjoy!

x/x -Jorge



For Nail Art by my friend Martha, click HERE!!
     She's amazing with nails and manis and pedis and everything! My favorite so far? Her red Incoco nails. I love this gal like she's my true sister. Check it out kids!


Make-Up Tutorials? Head over to Rosy's Youtube Channel by clicking HERE!!
      She is eloquent and great when it comes to what she does: make up; and she does it extremely well!
I've worked with her before in photo-shoots that I've done and she's a doll! She also has a website with photos and more!

http://www.rosymcmichael.com/


Ahora cambio a español!


Taller Fotografico
      A mi amigo Carlos ya se los había mencionado en un "post" del mes pasado en referencia a su exposición de fotografía que creo que acabo esta semana. Es un excelente fotógrafo. La verdad, me gusta mucho tu trabajo y creo que quiero una de sus fotos en mi depa. En fin, va a tener un taller de fotografía digital (como pueden ver abajo) pronto y sugiero que los que estén disponibles pregunten por informes. Hagan click AQUI para ir a su blog y puedan contactarlo.













No comments:

Post a Comment