‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Saturday, October 30, 2010

And Then There Were......

.... None.

      I went to Camille Playhouse tonight to watch "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie and preformed by Camille Playhouse actors and I've got to say, I loved. I really did! It's been a while since I've done theatre since I did RENT last year, (which I had to drop out of for reasons I'd rather not disclose) in which I got the lead role, Roger. I thoroughly enjoyed watching some of my friends like Elizabeth and Michael preform on stage; seeing that preforming with them on stage as well, had never gotten the chance to see them live. I strongly recommend going and watching this play seeing that it's got all the right elements: comedy, a great cast, and suspense. I really did NOT see the ending come! I had it in my mind that it was someone else. I don't want to give too much away, all I can say is that you've got to go and check it out!!

Click HERE to check out the Camille Playhouse website! It is the ONLY community theatre in Brownsville and the director, Ben, is the best!


Hope you all go and get a chance to watch it!

Best
- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment