‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love Kurt and so do you.

     Glee last night was, in one work, remarkable. Chris Colfer and Miss Amber Riley stole the show. I love, you love and you can't deny it. I think I shed a tear (or wept) when Chris sang "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." I can't wait for him to get a boyfriend on the show, I can't wait till Quinn gets an episode, I wanna see many MANY other things happen. Mainly, Kurt get a boyfriend. When is that happening Fox? Make it ASAP or I will go crazy.

     For any of you who hang out with me or see me on a daily basis, I'm SORRY in advance. There will be a lot of singing the previously mentioned song before. Brace yourself.


Follow the amazing dynamic duo Chris Colfer and Amber Riley on Twitter below!!
Click on their names below to go to their Twitter page:

CHRIS!!

AMBER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment