‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A _____ in boots.

     So I've been asked why I haven't posted anything about fashion seeing that it's something I live and breathe. Here goes kiddos. 

     As far as I'm concerned, guys wearing jeans inside boots is something I love and been doing for years. I'm expecting to see this trend mucho this coming holiday season as it is hot with a double t and I can tell the kids on the block are loving it. After careful consideration and much time allotted to this issue, I can honestly say that there are only two guys I know can pull it off seamlessly and without a hitch. Care to guess who?
    I strongly encourage everyone, you ladies included, to step out of your boundaries and try something new this year. I recommend Kenneth or Varvatos. 



Photo via styleguru.org. Click HERE to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment