‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Thursday, November 25, 2010

H.B.S.

      If you are a regular here on my blog you know that HBS stands for the Holiday Bingeing Season; a season that has begun several days back. Two days of going out already under my belt and countless Michelob Ultras ingested have made me and my tummy huge... with joy that is. Yesterday I was glad to see several of my peeps that I don't get to see often so that just adds to the excitement of this season.
      Today, all I want to say to you crazy kids is to have a great time, be safe and like I've said before, if you're going to inhale your weight in food then afterwards? Hit the gym. Slobs can be beggers but can't be choosers. If that makes any sense.


Happy Stuffing!
-J.Saenz

No comments:

Post a Comment