‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh, Oxygen.

     The Bad Girls Club is a piece of work; to say the least. 7 women, all with goals of their own. 7 women, DEEPLY disturbed. Disagree? Watch a preview. Those bitches? Are crazy. I suggest therapy for all!
      I don't get this show at all! What's the concept? They're working out their problems? When?! How?! Where?! Between the bongs and Jell-O shots? With patron and a fab house? I would understand a fab house and a 24/7 lockdown with Dr. Phil for therapy but this? 
      As if that wasn't enough, there are spin-offs! For this show that features some of the un-classiest people I've seen on TV! Could they not contain all the ghettolicuousness in one show so they made two more?

1- Bad Girls: Road Trip!
      I suspect that this show doesn't feature singing high school girls in search of the dream of fame a la Britney Spears in Crossroads but I'm not interested in finding out.

2- Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too.
      Do I even have to say anything? Love? No. Solitary confinement? Where do they sign up!

      Dear Oxygen,
I understand that this high caliber show has given you major ratings and broken records across the board for you but come on already! I'm sure that there are better ways to do so. I understand the appeal of watching hot (ugly) women dressed in amazing clothes (rags) drink top shelf (Oso Negro) and end up beating the crap out of each other but if I really want that, I'll head over to El Chaparral. My suggestion? Perhaps a nice show with a mom with a great political career and a pregnant teen daughter? Oh wait, Sarah Palin got a show already. Never mind then!

Cheers,
J.Saenz

UPDATE: I have just found out that PEREZ is hosting the Bad Girls Club Miami Reunion TONIGHT. Care to see a train-wreck? For more info click HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment