‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fashion.

      I don't know why we as a society are afraid to take risks when it comes to what we wear. Whether it be scarves, gloves, combat boots or stones, I always try to push the limits to what men can wear. It's safe to say that I am a risk-taker when it comes to fashion; I wouldn't have it any other way. There are some things that I believe no man should be without for winter:

1- A great fitting Trench-coat.
2- Great ties with bold colors.
3- One long scarf. Wool, cotton or cashmere are great choices.
4- Cashmere sweater; preferably in an amazing color. I say a cerulean or crimson.
5- Boots. High boots. Not cowboy boots.
6- A versatile blazer. Tweed is a great option!
7- Gloves. I say leather and the more color options the better.
8- Something white. No white after labor day? I say fuck it! Europeans aren't afraid to throw in white why are we? It livens an outfit with perfection. White pants with a navy blazer? Shut up! Just no white shoes none of us can pull of that look and looking like the old redneck from The Dukes of Hazzard? Not an option and it's just plain creepy. One more thing: I suggest a creme tone over a toilet paper white.


Best,
JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment