‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday

      And I'm off to work like a dog! God only knows why I'm awake at this unholy hour. As I woke up today, I realized how lucky I am! I have my health, family, a job! And everything I don't have? Will eventually fall into place. Anyhow, I just thought I'd start off my day with positive energy. Remember, put good out and get good back in. It's all about a balance. I have a feeling that my next post will be titled Fitness or Pre-Holiday Jitters. Something like that.

Laterz
-JLS


Check out the VEVO video playlist I created (that i'm listening to right now as I get dressed) HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment