‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shocking

      So as I woke up today, I got two pieces of news that shook my world like an Indonesian earthquake. (Too soon?)

Une:
Paulina Rubio gave birth to a baby boy? When was this gal pregnant anyway?! I assume "La Chica Dorada" will be using her "golden globes" very soon. Good luck babe!

Deux:
 A royal wedding? Kate a.... princess?! I've been staring at an old issue of QUIEN magazine every time I go to the toilet for months featuring Kate Middleton on the cover and a countdown to their wedding which wasn't even announced yet. This day is FINALLY here. Do you know what this means? Two royal British weddings in our lifetime! And Harry could be next! That would make trois! My obsession with European royal families has reached another level. I think this may become an unhealthy habit very soon.


For more info on Paulina Rubio's plopping out a child check out E! Online. There is a link on the right hand bar of my blog!

For the Royal Wedding? Google it. I'm sure that there are 4 million places you can find the 411.

No comments:

Post a Comment