‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gone like Doughnuts @ Jenny Craig

      That's what I've been! It's been a hectic past couple of weeks. I've lost a family member to cancer, got a new job and had several other things going on in my life. I sort of have a new outlook on life. I've decided to keep my blog but as of right now no new posts will go up as I have no new events to cover.




     Although, this coming week I will be at VINTAGE EXTRAVAGANZZA by Alessandra's Bazaar. Make sure you get a ticket before hand seeing that no tickets will be sold at the door. Contact me for any information about tickets or the event.

x/x- JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment