‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Doughnuts

      I don't know about you but I love me some doughnuts. Glazed. Chocolate. Jelly filled. Double chocolate? Raspberry glaze? My tush has died and gone to diabetic heaven!! Oh the joy I get when I walk into a store and select my favorites! I imagine leaving with my purchases and making sure that nothing happens to my prized possessions. I arrive home to open the box holding my solid form of ambrosia. And then I... I......

..... I tend to get carried away. You see, I feel that a doughnut is a little slice of heaven! Who doesn't like doughnuts?! Those who are saying "I don't" to themselves right now? Are lying. Liars. Blasphemy I tell you!
      Did you know that the Travel Channel has a whole show dedicated to doughnuts? Its called Donut Paradise. Did anyone know about this? Why wasn't I aware that this magnificent program was in existence?! I've just finished watching it and I can't wait to see the next episode. In this episode, they mentioned two doughnut places that are fab and I have to agree.



1) Top Hop in Seattle. These are the doughnuts found in Starbucks across the country! Well, some of them anyway.

2) The Doughnut Plant in New York located on Grand Street on the Lower East Side. Dean & DeLuca and Whole Foods carry these delicious little treats!



Go. Check. Them. Out. Now. I'm off to Star to the Bucks to grab a latte and... well, you know.



Tootles,
J.Saenz


Photo Via BBC.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment