‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pilgrim Time!

      As you all know, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and well, my fat ass can't wait. I officially dub today to be the kickoff of the holiday binging season. (For further references, I shall name it the HBS)
If this year is anything like the last, this season with be full of excess. Whether it be drinking, eating or inhaling my weight in pie, I love this time of year though at the same time I despise it so. It seems that this time of year my weight fluctuates. Hmm... I wonder why? Perhaps it's being pumped full of Long Island Iced Tea or bloated with mashed potatoes smothered in gravy. The outcome of HBS? A constant 1 hour (minimum) work out every day. Cardio, weights, the works. Perhaps I should contact my personal trainer again? He seems to whip me into shape quite well. Who am I kidding? He kicks ass! (Literally and metaphorically) As I write this the HBS is taking off with food already cooking in my oven and stovetop. Somebody send help... or cake.

Cheers
-J.Saenz

No comments:

Post a Comment