‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank the Lord that's O-V-E-R.

      So as I see it, I have finally recovered from the curse placed on me by Thanksgiving and the HBS. It was a week of excess. Every pie in sight? I ate it. Every whisky served and poured into my glass was slowly but surely sipped and eventually downed entirely. That turkey was gobbled; no pun intended. Every single taco served to me after each party at around 3AM was devoured whole! As I sit here writing this after an extense workout consisting of hours of cardio and weight training, I weep. Yes indeed I weep for I think I may have consumed enough food and drink to sustain Luxembourg's economy for a month. My jeans? They still close. My gut? Pops out a bit more. I utterly refuse to be fat. Ever. You know what? I hear that they're making spanx for men now. I'll be right back


-J.Saenz


Did you have Happy Holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment