‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pajama Jeans

      No offense to those of you who own one of these... fabulous items... actually no, OFFENSE INTENDED. If you own a pair of Pajama Jeans you should be reprehended (Same thing applies to Crocs).  Why would someone invent this? Jeggings I get but, this? Is the epitome of lazy. In my opinion anyway. Did someone think that this was a good idea? Really?

      If you by some reason love this product, go to their website by clicking HERE and purchase a pair for $39.95 plus $7.95 S&H.

      Although, I must say. They advertise that they look like expensive "designer jeans."

........... Aha.

      In what world do you live in Miss Pajama Jeans Advertiser? Do they not make True Religion where you live? R&R perhaps? Yeah, didn't think so.


Disclaimer: If I see you wearing these, I will say something that's not nice. Be forewarned.

Best,
J. Saenz



(Photo property of Pajama Jeans)

No comments:

Post a Comment