‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Saturday, January 29, 2011

High As A Kite

(Photo from: http://uk.ask.com)




















I've been obsessed with this song for weeks now and I can't wait to sing in on karaoke.

.... YES, I am a huge karaoke fan just in case you didn't know.

      The name of the song, like it says in the picture above, is "Higher" by Taio Cruz ft Kylie. Now I'm a recent fan of Taio but a decade long fan of Kylie. I do love the song and I like that these artists decided to work together. I like the collaboration and the meshing of their voices. Taio goes so high in the song that it sounds like one person while they're both singing and I love it.

Click HERE to check out the official video on Taio's VEVO Channel.

Below are stills from the music video. Check it out!


_ J. Saenz
(Photo from: http://mp3stube.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment