‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guilty Pleasure.

      Those of you who know me, know that I have a sweet tooth and especially when it comes to mixing fresh fruits with something sweet (e.g. dark chocolate, sugar, yogurt.) I love the taste that fresh strawberries have when they're dipped in dark chocolate, the sweetness & smoothness of a whole banana drowned in French vanilla yogurt, or slices of red apple dipped in chamoy. One of my favorite little pleasures is the following; creamy chocolate ice cream with crumbled Oreos sprinkled on top and accompanied with sliced bananas and fresh blueberries.

      It's so easy to make & extremely delicious! Highly recommended kids! Hope you like it!
(Photo by: Jorge Luis Saenz)

No comments:

Post a Comment