‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Friday, September 10, 2010

WAITING FOR TONIGHT

I happen to be a P.R. Rep. @ ILLSUS nightclub and tonight is going to be major! I'm taking this moment to completely be a P.R. so here goes, don't hate.




LADIES NIGHT @ ILLSUS Brownsville!

NO COVER with flyer BEFORE 1!! 


 BOTTLES $1 20

 LITROS $10

 BEER & SHOTS $3


 Guys pay $5 Cover WITH FLYER before 12!


.........Mia Music Band & DJ Aldo LIVE......... Ask ME for your flyers!




Like I said, I'm expecting tonight to MAJOR. Come on out and join us! I'll even pay for your first shot if you do. ;)


x- Jorge Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment