‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, Summer Where Art Thou?

So, summer is officially over. Fuck.


Well...... technically? Not really. I do live in a tropical climate so I get around two weeks of cold?

     I actually am all for hitting up South Padre for some R&R on the beach. The problem? Who to go with!! I'm pretty sure that everyone that's reading this HAS been to the Island at least 100 times. It's part of our culture down here. It's 34 miles of white sand beaches and sunny afternoons! Ahhh! I would be out there right now if I didn't have stuff to do today.

(Picture courtesy of www.travelbrook.com)


Here's a picture of what you're missing; and what I'm missing. South Padre? I'll be seeing you soon. Promise.


x- Jorge Luis.

No comments:

Post a Comment