‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Friday, September 10, 2010

APOETSMUSE on Perez

     A friend of mine is obsessed with Perez Hilton so whenever she posts something on her wall or tweets an article that I find interesting, I check it out. ( I love me some Perez but these gals are crazy!) So I'm checking out Perez's newest post about his cameo on Tosh.0 ( Click HERE to visit the post) and I scroll down to see the comments because I love reading what other people put on these things. As I read the first few, I come across THIS:


     "Oh Alejandro, it’s not just about the money honey. I’m not a papergangsta. I’m just starstruck with the fame. You know I love your Brown eyes and your perfect teeth. You know you leave me speechless when we dance in the dark. But in the end I’m so happy I could die. I don’t care if it’s a bad romance; I like it rough from my little monster. Yes the boys boys boys want to take me to disco heaven, but I don’t want a summerboy. The summer is all about the lovegame, and the beautiful, dirty, rich people. All I want to do is ignore my telephone and just dance, like a retro dance freak. I’ll ignore the paparazzi and give them my pokerface. Eh Eh nothing else I can say."



     And THAT, is why I love Gaga. What do you guys think of the post above?



To go to Perez Hilton's site, click HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment