‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MTV VMA WTF

     Apparently this year was Taylor vs Kayne reloaded because it seemed that every 5 minutes there was a clip or a picture or a reference or something that had to do with these two losers. To TAYLOR: Get over it. I liked your song, I did, I love you but come on! In the infamous words of funnyman Paul Thomas (@TRENDEH) "He took your microphone, not your virginity. Now to you KANYE, what the crunk? Give it up for the douchebags and assholes? You wrote an anthem for yourself? You just gave Kathy Griffin and Chelsea Handler a week's worth of trash to talk about you.

Anyhow, Lindsay Lohan made a little cameo at the beginning of the awards........ moving on. Iv'e got to say, being an uber-fan of Chelsea, I was excited that she was hosting but I do believe her opening was tough.

(Photo courtesy of thatgrapejuice.net)

Gaga wore McQueen. Duh. I loved, you loved, don't lie. She won 8 Moonmans and cried like never before. I applaud her.

I think my favorite preformance was Florence + The Machine with "Dog Days Are Over." It's a great song!! If you haven't checked it out, do so ASAP.

It seems this year was freakier than ever. Whether it be Nicki Minaj looking like cotton candy or Will.I.Am looking like he wrapped a Hefty bag tightly around his face, I thought this year, as amazing the preformances were, was a little bleh. Compared to other years where star power is at 100%, I felt that there were SO many people missing this year.

What are your thoughts? Did you like the show or not?



x- JorgeLuis


Follow funnyman Paul Thomas on Twitter HERE!!!

Are you following ME on Twitter??? Click HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment