‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Metaforas de la Independencia

     Today a friend of mine, Carlos Espino, announced he is presenting his photography this month of September and I could not be more excited! This guys is an amazing photographer and though I've know him for a small amount of time, I can truly say he is a great person and friend as well.








  



























 From what I've seen of his work, I've been completely fascinated. (I'm not just saying this so he can shoot me someday for free.) This presentation of his is taking place in Mexico. Makes sense since he lives there. It's about celebrating the beauty of being independent through the lens of the camera. Anyone who live close by should get around and make a visit, I'm sure it would be worth your while!





To learn more about Carlos' photography and about his presentation, go to his blog by clicking HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment