‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

EMMY OPENING!

(Image may be subject to Copyright.)    

      So, the Emmys were this past weekend and I, being an avid fan of fashion I stuck to the TV like glue while the Red Carpet was on and during the Opening Act with an amazing ensemble with the likes of funny man and host Jimmy Fallon, genius Tina Fey, the Glee Cast, Jane Lynch, Kate Gosselin, a surprise appearance by Tim Gunn, (which I've got to say it made me scream in excitement) and other great members.

     I've got to say, I thought  it was kind of unoriginal that they started off with a "Glee" themed opening, seeing that TV Land did something similar in their closing act earlier this year. I'm not hating on Glee, I am as obsessed with it as any other normal TV fanatic who likes to sing. Just clearing the air here people. Don't hate.




Click HERE to see the video of the Introduction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment