‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The This-Isn't-Helping-My-Spring-Break-Body Post

Photo From J.Saenz

      A couple of nights ago, as I was lying with insomnia around my apartment I got a craving for something sweet so I went downstairs and served myself what you see above; chocolate ice cream, Oreos, bananas and blueberries. It got myself to thinking, what the hell has happened?! I'm sitting in my dinning room, alone, eating some sort of sundae! I'm about 14 days away from Spring Break and this? Isn't conducive to good behavior and a thin frame. Last year I was... well... fuller. I was about 25 pounds bigger than my normal weight so I refuse to gain a centimeter anywhere from here to said date.

       Last month, I had surgery. It was a routine out-patient procedure. I had my tonsils removed but, what I can say is that thanks to divine intervention and well... a serious infection in my throat, this surgery made me loose 8 pounds (I couldn't eat solids for 9 days). 

     So... do you think I can keep the weight off? Cross your fingers and pray to your god that I can.

Keep me in your prayers,
 -J.Saenz

No comments:

Post a Comment