‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Friday, February 25, 2011

Social Experiment

      For years now I've been wanting to do this social experiment where I see how people react to me based on how I'm dressed. It's happened to me before; I'm in shorts, tennis shoes and my glasses and I want into a certain store (they will remain nameless) and the shun me! Yet, the next day I walk in wearing designer jeans and bathed in Carolina Herrera and these kids can't get to me fast enough to offer me the moon and the stars.

     I've always known that people judge you based solely on your appearance yet, I feel compelled to push the limits and see how people react to certain situations and towards certain people. I can't wait to do this.

     Just a little thing I'm gonna throw together soon. Keep checking in to see what I do. ;)

1 comment: