‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Sunday, February 27, 2011

On The Red Carpet.

Some of my favorite looks from this Awards Season have been prints, bold jewel tones and romantic silky numbers. 5 o'clock can't come fast enough. This Oscars Red Carpet is going to be major. So far, I'm loving Giuliana Rancic's Christian Siriano Pre-Red Carpet gown.


First off, Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen. I adore this dress. It's sublime. The original dress on the runway didn't have a belt. I personally love it with the belt. What do you think? Mila looks drop dead gorge.

(Photo From: http://chicityfashion.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment