‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Monday, August 16, 2010

Smoking some Weed tonight.

      Apparently, Weeds starring Mary Louise Parker is on again tonight. I've yet to meet someone who is truly obsessed with this show but I do hear it is a really good show. I saw one episode which I thought was pretty good, not gonna lie. I like Mary L.P. as an actress and she does a really good job. I mean, the woman didn't win a Golden Globe and an Emmy for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress (Golden Globe for Weeds and Emmy for Angels in America) just because right? I guess I'll have to actually watch this season to see what the fuss is all about. I heard the family is on the run this season so that's going to be interesting and I also hear Alanis Morrisette is going to be guest starring this season too! All the more reason to watch right? Riiiiiiiiight..... What do you think? Are you a fan of Weed...s? 


Click here to go to the Weeds Official Site.


(Photo Copyright of Showtime Networks Inc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment