‎"For some reason, I've always linked the idea of being cultured with the notion of having class. I realize they're two separate entities, yet in my mind they're inexorably tied." - Jennifer Lancaster

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Charmed Monday Morning

      Good Morning everyone! This is the first post on my blog! Let me tell you a little about myself and what I do. I'm Mexican-American Texas born native who has a passion for fashion, (no rhyme intended) food, photography, wine, travel and many other things. I've got a quick witty and sometimes blunt and cruel sense of humor. Other people find it funny so, I stick to it. I've got to admit, I love to make people laugh. There is something about it that I find fulfilling. 
Poolside @ South Padre
      Anyhow, more on me later.  The point of this blog is to publicize me, my work, and what I do. I'm a casting agent, event planner, dancer, designer, stylist and image consultant. I work with people all across the Valley. I've been very lucky and blessed to have worked with some very amazing and talented people. E.g. Make-up Artists, Models, Photographers, Singers, Bands, Actors and Directors. I will be posting their work on here as well. For now, I leave with a photo and best wishes for a great Monday!








     BTW, Charmed starring Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan is playing in the background while I type this hence, the title for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment